1900 S Surf Drive Condo Description
Residential project consists of two buildings on two different lots, bisected by Surf Road.
The Eastern and Western buildings, are located directly on the beach, consists of a total of 3 full floor, 18 units and a split floor plan ranging from 1,590 sqft to 2,290 sqft, with the 1st floor unit connected directly to the beach via a ramp. The overall building structure smoothly shifts South, allowing the Western building to maximize its water views through the open terraces of the Eastern building.
- Located only 10 minutes south of Fort Lauderdale and 10 minutes north of Miami
- Just minutes from international airport Hollywood – Fort Lauderdale
- Hollywood Beach’s Boardwalk is a one-of-a-kind oceanfront promenade that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic Ocean
- Easy transportation Hollywood Trolley, Tri-Rail Station Amtrak rail
- High-end resorts or a cozy beach-side cottages
- Year-round activities on the wide Broadwalk, historic Downtown and unique Arts Park at Young Circle
- Cruise ships sailed from Port Everglades
- Yellowgreen Farmers Market of Hollywood
- Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
- Dining, nightlife and world-class shopping